We seek to provide you with the best possible service when receiving your orders, that is why we do not ship to all countries around the world, and we even have some products which cannot be shipped to specific regions. That is also why in our shipping policy for CBD products, we will show you everything you need to know before receiving your order.
Shipping policy and delivery attempts
- Delivery attempts: 2
- Discreet Shipping: Yes
- Tracking number: Yes
- Delivery with signature: Yes
- Insured package: Yes
- Replacement if stopped: No
- Shipping to packing centers: No
- Shipping to P.O. centers: No
- Distributed by: MRW and other Mail services
By using third-party companies for our shipments such as MRW, we depend on your working hours and days, which is why our deliveries are made from Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m., not including holidays.
Free shipping on orders over €30, depending on the destination
We only ship to private addresses, so we will not accept PO box mailboxes, parcel stations, delivery points or public places as a valid address.
Once your package has been shipped, your order tracking information will be sent to the email address you registered with. If you can’t find it, check your spam folder.
There will be no tracking updates until the package has reached the destination country. This process can sometimes take up to 10 business days.
Deliveries must be signed. The courier will deliver the package to your delivery address and will leave a note for you in case you are absent. Please note that, in certain cases, the courier may deliver the order to your mailbox to speed up the delivery process.
It is not possible to set a specific date or time for the first delivery attempt. If you are not there to receive the package, the post officer will call your phone number to find out if you are at home.
Our courier partner in Spain will send the order to your country, and the final delivery will be managed by the local courier company specific to your country.
The delivery time and costs may vary depending on the country of destination. This information will be displayed on the checkout screen before you complete your purchase. Or, check it out on this page.
Frequent tracking updates: You will receive an email with all the tracking information once the order has left our facility. You will know where your package is at all times.
- Although we strive to ensure that your order arrives in a timely manner, the customer and/or recipient is responsible for providing correct and complete information at the time of purchase. In the event that inaccurate information is provided, MyLegalize.shop is not responsible for any delay, delivery error, non-delivery, or expenses generated.
- My Legalize is not responsible for any loss suffered by the customer or recipient in terms of unrecoverable shipping and/or import charges associated with the delivery of any product or its replacement for any reason.
- If you receive a defective or damaged item, please contact us by phone, letter or email within seven days of receiving your order. Check our return policy here.
- As stipulated in our Terms and Conditions, when the order leaves our warehouse, the responsibility is transferred to the client/recipient. If your package is detained at customs due to its content, My Legalize accepts no responsibility.